A different kind of #makenine ! Apparently the traditional make nine for me will take 9 years to make. Since I did not finish my make mine I will share the 9 fibery things I learned this year!
1. Spinning yarn with a higher silk content where the silk dominated the finished yarn.
2. Made #artyarn with the Ashford jumbo espinner. Learned solid techniques and mastering the wheel which is Irish tension.
3. Learned how to support spindle spin
4. Made a slubble crepe yarn
5. Spun a round 2 ply
6. Totally conquered beehives 🐝
7. Spun hand dyed gulf coast native
8. Spun a 4 ply yarn
9. Learned it was ok 😊 to spin a 2ply!
Did you have a make nine remix?
FB: Choose your own adventure breed study group
Support Spindles Anonymous Group